Based on 30 years of research, there are 17 problems in marriage. You will find your issues among the following list.
- Staying emotionally connected
- Handling Job Stress
- Handling Issues or disagreements poorly or gridlocking on one or more issues
- Sex life
- The marriage is not romantic and passionless; the fire is going out
- An Important event (like the birth of a child, job loss, changes in job or residence, an illness, the death of a loved one) has occurred in our lives.
- Major issues about children have arisen (this could be about whether or not to have a child).
- Major issues or events have arisen about In-laws, a relative or relatives.
- Being attracted to other people, feeling jealous, or a spouse is flirtatious, or there may be a recent extramarital affair.
- When disagreements arise, they result in unpleasant fights.
- We are experiencing differences on basic values and goals or in desired lifestyle are emerging.
- Very hard events (for example, violence, drugs, an affair) have occurred within the marriage.
- We are not working very well as a team right now.
- We are not coping well with Issues of power or influence.
- We are not handling issues of finances well.
- We are not having fun together.
- We are not feeling close in the area of spirituality.
To build a SOUND MARITAL HOUSE I first assess the strengths of your relationship and the areas that need improvement. Call now for an initial appointment at (770) 729-0123.