As couples engage in conflict and criticism and defensiveness increase in the relationship, they become distant and lonely. They are beginning to experience “marital death” and as the cloud of negativity continues, their perspective of the relationship turns so negative that they begin to rewrite history. Don’t let you relationship slip away and die. Call Dr. Kovner right away. He can help. Call the office at (770) 729-0123 to schedule an appointment.
- Should I Have My Child Tested Privately?
- The Stages of Change
- Recommended Reading
- What If My Partner Won’t Come To Therapy?
- Effective Communication for Couples
- Is Your Sexual Life Less Than Satisfying?
- Repairs After a Fight
- Having Unpleasant Fights?
- When Your Dreams Are In Conflict
- There Are Two Kinds of Problems In Marriage
- Is Your Marriage Lacking In Passion And Romance?
- The Attack – Defend Mode
- Managing Conflict: Soft vs. Harsh Startup
- Why Couples Divorce: The Four Horsemen
Psychologist Steven Kovner provides counseling for clients in these north Atlanta suburbs: Alpharetta, Duluth, Dunwoody, Johns Creek, Norcross, Roswell, Sandy Springs.